Chef Dawn Parrott is coming to Boston in June 2015 to teach some of the techniques from her wining cake
in Oklahoma State Sugar Art Show 2014!
For details click on the link below.
Chef Dawn won the Grand Prize at the Oklahoma Sugar Art Show OSSAS 2014 with her beautiful royal icing masterpiece. Beating out the competition and receiving great praise from industry icons like Kerry Vincent!
Dawn's winning cake at OSSAS 2014
Cake Classes 2015:
1. Feb 18 & 19, 2015- LA- DVD FILMING
2. Feb 21 & 22, 2015-Layfette, LA- CakeFest
JUDGE & CLASS SOLD OUT
3. Feb 28th 6th 2015-Las Vegas, NV-Sweet House Cake & Candy http://www.sweethouselv.com/
4. March 19, - 22, 2015-Fairfax, VA-National Capital Area Cake Show http://cakeshow.org/
Class info http://cakeshow.org/E-3.pdf
JUDGE, AND TEACHING
5. April 10 & 13, 2015-Miami, FL-SoFlo Cake & Candy
6. April 20-21, 2015-South East Cake Club http://www.icingtexas.com/index.html
7. May 1st - 4th Brampton, Ontario Canada
4 day class $900 Canadian
8. June 14th – 17th Boston, MA.
4 day class $860 US
9. June 27 & 28, 2015-Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville Cake Show & Competition http://www.nflcakeshow.com/
10. Aug 7 - 16, 2015-Las Vegas, NV-Sweet House Cake & Candy http://www.sweethouselv.com/
11. Aug 13-16-Cake Camp 2015-Henderson/Las Vegas, NV Info TBA http://cacakeclub.com/cakecamp/
12. OSSAS- Oct 2nd-4th TULSA, OKLAHOMA
13. Nov 30 – Dec 6th, 2015-Las Vegas, NV-Sweet House Cake & Candy http://www.sweethouselv.com Classes TBA
To see Chef Dawn's New Cake Turntable's watch the video
Chef Dawn Parrott CWPC a Certified working Pastry Chef and the 2014 OSSAS Grand National Wedding Division Grand Prize winner! Chef Dawn is an accomplished award winning cake designer living in Houston TX. Her inspiration came at a young age in St. John's Newfoundland when she watched her dad make incredible cakes for family and friends. Many years later and now living in the Houston TX with her husband Dwayne and two beautiful daughters Carrington and Ashlynn. Chef Dawn has won numerous competitions and awards in her career across the country and is proudly published in magazine's across the globe. Her busy schedule keeps Chef Dawn's motivation high for teaching and competitions. She continues to share her knowledge, passion and experience in teaching at all levels as she knows it!
http://oklahomasugarartists.com/ Every year since 2005 Chef Dawn entered the wedding division and never once expected to win. However this time on her 9th try with her step mom Ginny from Newfoundland Canada and her dear friend Mel from Dallas TX she was completely blown away when Kerry presented her with the Grand Prize!
Currently Chef Dawn is teaching around the globe and is often asked to demonstrate, judge and teach.
Chef Dawn has television experience and has appeared on The Food Network Challenges.
Currently, Chef Dawn is teaching cake classes in 2015 for Houston Cake Classes go to the link above. Chef Dawn is a strong supporter of all Texas Cake Clubs and is excited to be offering private lessons this year of all skills and techniques.
In the near future watch for Chef Dawn's calender, where she will be teaching in 2015.
Should you have any questions send to.